Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

daniel kopecky

unregistriert

Samstag, 17. Februar 2007, 08:33

RE: Stransky von Stranka und Greifenfels

Hello Brandy,

thank you for your answer but I haven't received anything in my mailbox from you. could you please send it back to : dan_malaysia@hotmail.com
I would be very grateful.

For the onfortmation you have also given me about your ancestors, it is very interesting. I guess Jacobus and Jacob could/should be the same persons.
Unfortunately, I am away for four months in a foreign land so I don't have direct access to my original family tree so it is quite difficult to check.
I will keep you informed as soon as I get back and maybe, I can provide you with some other branches of the Stransky familly...

I will look into the other names you are giving in your mail. Thanks again,

D.Kopecky

Donnerstag, 27. März 2014, 07:58

Hello,

I just discovered this website while looking for a familly crest since I am one of the descedants of the famous Stransky von Stranka und Greifenfels.

Is anyone able of orienting or sending me the familly crest?

I would most grateful if this could happen.

besides this, I am also looking for any information on the other branch of my familly : von Kirchtrau. I know of a very interesting book (i have the photocopies) "Bôhmische und Mährische Bischöffe" but I cannot find it. Does anyone have info on this familly or knos where I could buy this book talking about my ancestors?

Thank you in advance,

Daniel

Hello,

I just discovered this website while looking for a familly crest since I am one of the descedants of the famous Stransky von Stranka und Greifenfels.

Is anyone able of orienting or sending me the familly crest?

I would most grateful if this could happen.

besides this, I am also looking for any information on the other branch of my familly : von Kirchtrau. I know of a very interesting book (i have the photocopies) "Bôhmische und Mährische Bischöffe" but I cannot find it. Does anyone have info on this familly or knos where I could buy this book talking about my ancestors?

Thank you in advance,

Daniel

Donnerstag, 27. März 2014, 08:46

Charles Stranski

Hi
Tried posting
yesterday but failed. I don't speak German; must of picked the wrong
buttons.

My Grandfather
Hermann Stransky von Stranka und Greifenfel born 1896 who had brothers (one who I
believe went to Argentina )
My Father was Ted Stranski ( only child)
I'm Charles Stranski (brother to Valarie).

If you are related to Hermann love to hear from you.

For those wanting a copy
of the coat of arms I have one and a signet ring thus engraved, from
my grandfather.

Mittwoch, 2. März 2016, 11:14

Hello Charles,

I have been away very long (too long) from this website. I have started again my genealogy searches and got in contact with some unknown family members from Germany and Sweden.
I'm working on a family tree right now and if you're interested, I can invite you to join. Just send me your e-mail adress.

I would be very much interested of a copy of your engraved ring if possible.

Where are you from? US?

Dan

Mystische Schmuckahnentafel zum Download (PDF-Datei)

Werbung © CodeDev