Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Ahnen-und-Wappen FORUM. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

daniel kopecky

unregistriert

Samstag, 17. Februar 2007, 08:33

RE: Stransky von Stranka und Greifenfels

Hello Brandy,

thank you for your answer but I haven't received anything in my mailbox from you. could you please send it back to : dan_malaysia@hotmail.com
I would be very grateful.

For the onfortmation you have also given me about your ancestors, it is very interesting. I guess Jacobus and Jacob could/should be the same persons.
Unfortunately, I am away for four months in a foreign land so I don't have direct access to my original family tree so it is quite difficult to check.
I will keep you informed as soon as I get back and maybe, I can provide you with some other branches of the Stransky familly...

I will look into the other names you are giving in your mail. Thanks again,

D.Kopecky

Donnerstag, 27. März 2014, 07:58

Hello,

I just discovered this website while looking for a familly crest since I am one of the descedants of the famous Stransky von Stranka und Greifenfels.

Is anyone able of orienting or sending me the familly crest?

I would most grateful if this could happen.

besides this, I am also looking for any information on the other branch of my familly : von Kirchtrau. I know of a very interesting book (i have the photocopies) "Bôhmische und Mährische Bischöffe" but I cannot find it. Does anyone have info on this familly or knos where I could buy this book talking about my ancestors?

Thank you in advance,

Daniel

Hello,

I just discovered this website while looking for a familly crest since I am one of the descedants of the famous Stransky von Stranka und Greifenfels.

Is anyone able of orienting or sending me the familly crest?

I would most grateful if this could happen.

besides this, I am also looking for any information on the other branch of my familly : von Kirchtrau. I know of a very interesting book (i have the photocopies) "Bôhmische und Mährische Bischöffe" but I cannot find it. Does anyone have info on this familly or knos where I could buy this book talking about my ancestors?

Thank you in advance,

Daniel

Donnerstag, 27. März 2014, 08:46

Charles Stranski

Hi
Tried posting
yesterday but failed. I don't speak German; must of picked the wrong
buttons.

My Grandfather
Hermann Stransky von Stranka und Greifenfel born 1896 who had brothers (one who I
believe went to Argentina )
My Father was Ted Stranski ( only child)
I'm Charles Stranski (brother to Valarie).

If you are related to Hermann love to hear from you.

For those wanting a copy
of the coat of arms I have one and a signet ring thus engraved, from
my grandfather.

Mittwoch, 2. März 2016, 11:14

Hello Charles,

I have been away very long (too long) from this website. I have started again my genealogy searches and got in contact with some unknown family members from Germany and Sweden.
I'm working on a family tree right now and if you're interested, I can invite you to join. Just send me your e-mail adress.

I would be very much interested of a copy of your engraved ring if possible.

Where are you from? US?

Dan

Mystische Schmuckahnentafel zum Download (PDF-Datei)

Werbung © CodeDev